Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Urban Spotless may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
- When you create a Urban Spotless account, register your products, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, download an application, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information
- In the U.S., we may ask for your Social Security number (SSN) but only in limited circumstances such as when determining whether to extend commercial credit.
How we use your personal informations
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Urban Spotless’s latest product announcements, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by contacting us.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Urban Spotless, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Urban Spotless’s products, services, and customer communications.
Urban Spotless shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Urban Spotless operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Urban Spotless to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Urban Spotless takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Urban Spotless online sales services protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Secure Socket Layers (SSL). When your personal data is stored by Urban Spotless, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Third-Party Sites and Services
Urban Spotless websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.